Aromatherapy is the use of plant oils derived through various method of physical and chemical extraction for treatment of a variety of physical and psychological indications as well as to balance emotion, boost the immune system and to promote mental well-being. Although the term aromatherapy was not used until the 20th Century, the use of aromatic botanicals and aromatic oils date back thousands of years. The Chinese may have been one of the first cultures to use aromatic plants for well-being. Their practices involved burning incense to help create harmony and balance. Later, the Egyptians invented a rudimentary distillation machine that allowed for the crude extraction of cedarwood oil. It is also thought by some that Persia and India may have also invented crude distillation machines, but very little is known. Today, essential oils are widely used across the world for their health and wellness benefits.
- Set of 6 essential oils: Peppermint, Orange, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender
- Suitable for use in an aromatherapy diffuser. Simply add a couple drops of essential oil into the pure water, turn device on, then enjoy..
- Clean the water tank when changing essential oils
- Not intended for ingestion.
- Free Shipping, estimated delivery time is 2-3 weeks