According to Tibetan oral tradition, the existence of singing bowls dates back to 560 - 480 B.C. The tradition was brought from India to Tibet, along with the teachings of the Buddha in the 8th century A.D. Singing bowls produce sounds which invoke a deep state of relaxation which naturally assists one in entering into meditation, the ultimate goal being enlightenment. They are a quintessential aid to meditation, and can be found on private Buddhist altars, and in temples, monasteries and meditation halls throughout the world.
These exquisitely crafted bowls offer sublime sound and resonant vibrations that will embrace you with deepening clarity and serenity.
- Created by hand by Nepalese artisans and devoted practitioners.
- Each singing bowl is hand selected and inspected for sound quality.
- Hammered Brass Metal
- Includes bowl and striker
- Sizes Available: 8-17.5cm
- Free Shipping, estimated delivery time is 2-3 weeks